IT’S HAPPENING!!!! OMG.
want to post a little traduction but ran out of time, so…I’ll edit this when get home latter :P
but, aint them gorgeous??
Sin stop looking at the window like a girl in love please!! ;A;
finally, an asian person that knows what he’s talking about!
please tell that to my parents.
although, seeing as i’m in my 30s, i think they realize that now.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
This is hilariously true because I drew this while procrastinating on all my homework. ;__;
Something a little more personal.
Since my move to California, there had been a lot of self-doubt about my level of talent and whether or not I should have made the choices I’ve made leading up to this point. As I’ve said in this, even when it seems as though everything’s not going well, life has a way of turning things around when you work hard enough to make that happen.
Even though what I’m saying is pretty much general knowledge, I made this more for myself than anyone else…but it’s something I hope someone could look at now and later. To remind themselves of their potential, whether they believe they have it or not. I myself still have a ways to go, but I continue creating art and remaining more hopeful than ever.